Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Tag

This is super fun! If you don't have a blog, you can email me and your other friends your responses.

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I love both! I love Starbucks' Peppermint Hot Chocolate. I drink some almost every day while they have it!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He puts them by our stockings that we leave on the couch. Each person gets a couch cushion.

3. Colored lights on tree/house of white? Colored on tree and white on the house.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No need to!

5. When do you put up your decorations? Usually the day or so after Thanksgiving. We are usually done by that weekend!

6. Favorite Holiday dish? This is tough....I would hve to say my mother-in-law's green chili. We always do a Mexican themed dinner with Travis' family and she makes the best!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? I remember the year we got the Nintendo. It had the running pad and duck hunt game. It was so cool!

8. When and how did you learn that Santa isn't real? Sant's not real? What the heck?!

9. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve? I never did growing up, but Travis' family always opened one. So, the boys get to open one and it's always a new pair of jammies and an ornament.

10. How do you decorate you Christmas tree? Um...with lights and ornaments. How else would you?!

11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Dread it. I lived where it snowed and it's not all that great! Sucks to drive in.

12. Can you ice skate? Now that's funny....

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Well, most recently Travis got me one of those handy scrapbook organizers that looks like a suitcase. I love it!

14. What's the most important thing about the Holiday's for you? I love the spirit of the season. I love giving gifts and teaching my kids about Christ's birth.

15. Favorite Holiday dessert? Peppermint ice cream.

16. Favorite tradition? My family goes to a movie every Christmas Eve. We have been doing this since my oldest sisters were little. I love that. We also take the boys to the Christmas lights at the temple every year. Super fun!

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

thanks for playin' chica!