
Well, we have our tree up and the boys have told Santa what they want for Christmas. If only that was all there was to do!! We still have some shopping and baking and shipping left to do. I almost have my cards ready to send out. I really need to get that done! But, even with all the things to occupy our time, I still love this season. I really do! I love the Spirit that Christmas time brings. I love the music and the movies. I love wrapping and, most of the time, I love shopping. (I try and go when it's not too crowded!!) One other advantage to Christmas? I can get my kids to do just about anything with the simple phrase "Santa is watching." It's great! Austin didn't want to clean his room. So, what did I tell him? That Santa is watching and won't bring him any presents if he whines and has a messy room. His room is clean now!!With all the fun things, let us try not to forget the reason for this wonderful time of year. The birth of our Savior. What a tremendous blessing for all of us. Enjoy the Spirit of the Season!!
No comments:
Post a Comment