Travis took Friday and Monday off. It was so nice to have him around for a couple of days! It was a good break for me. But, he had to go back to work today so I am back at it! It's hard to get back into a routine, but I am doing my best!!
I stayed home from church Sunday with the twins. I just didn't want to risk taking them out again. I just want them to get better! They go back to the doctor for their 6 month check up at the end of the month. Hopefully they will be all better by then!
Not much has been going on. Austin had a soccer game Saturday. Right at the beginning of the game, he took a ball to the face! It was so cold out that I think it stung him pretty good. He cried for a little bit, but was back in the game soon! I was all ready to sign him up for t-ball again, but he is thinking he may want to do soccer instead. We'll see!
1 comment:
Poor Austin! I hope he is okay. I hope your boys get better soon.
Post a Comment