Saturday, January 05, 2008
Pictures from Collin's Birthday
We celebrated Collin's birthday today and he sure had a great time! We had lunch at McDonald's because that is what he wanted!! Then we let him open the present we had for him here, which included presents from Grammy and Papo and Aunt Debi. I then spent 2 hours decorating a train cake for him! If that's not love, I don't know what is! Anyway, it turned out okay...nothing like the picture! We then headed over to my mom's house and celebrated with Grandma and Grandpa and aunts and uncles and cousins. Travis stayed home with the twins, so he missed out on the fun. Luckily, he is a great sport. Collin got a ton of great presents that he just loves! So, thank you everyone! He is really excited to take cookies to school on Tuesday to celebrate there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Your cake looks awesome:0) I am sure that he liked it. He looks so big in those pictures it is really hard to believe he is 4 now. Love ya Collin glad you had a great birthday:)
You did a fabulous juob on your cake! I am so impressed! It is too bad you are not closer or I would have you do one for Ivan!! I like your chalkboard also. Over Christmas break, Ben made the kids a huge one and I totally took it over!
Post a Comment