got a couple of cute pictures of the babies sleeping yesterday. They are still not feeling really well and so they are going back to the doctor today. I have to admit that I am getting pretty tired of taking them in. I just want them to be better! I feel so helpless. Anyway, here are some cute pictures of my babies....

This is Jackosn. I have no idea how they can fall asleep in their chairs like that. It cracks me up!

This is Kyle alseep on my arm. It took me forever to calm him down and this is how he finally fell asleep. He was also drooling on me! It was pretty gross becaue I could feel it runny down my arm!
3 comments:
So sweet. I thought you'd appreciated the quote my sister-in-law has on her blog. She's been having sleeping issues with her baby as well:
There never was a child so lovely but his mother was glad to see him asleep. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
They are the cutest. I sure hope that they get better soon. Please keep me informed as to how they are doing!
Ugh! I hate the feeling of drool running down my arm!
Hope they are feeling better soon!
Post a Comment