Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back to the Doctor...again!

We took the twins back to the doctor today. I was worried about Jackson because he had started wheezing and coughing again. So, we had to put him back on the breathing treatments every 4-6 hours. Kyle can continue just getting his before bed. I was bummed that they were so sick, but relieved that it hadn't turned into anything more serious. They both just seem really uncomfortable and it makes me sad! Hopefully they will be better soon and they will stay better!!

Travis is taking Friday and Monday off and I am so excited. I know he needs a break from work and it will be fun to have him around. We haven't even told the boys yet! Austin will be so happy! We were thinking about going to the zoo Monday, but we may have to hold off on that since the babies are still sick.

Well, that's about it for now. I loved watching American Idol last night and I am looking forward to tonight!!

No comments: