Monday, January 07, 2008

It's Official...I'm losing my mind!!

The boys had a dentist appointment today, or so I thought! You see, I made plans for my mom to come sit with the twins so I wouldn't have to take them out yet. (It was raining and yucky this morning) I went and got Austin out of school and had bribed Collin. We get to the dentist office and our appointment isn't until February 7th at 3:30!! When she told me this, I just had to laugh! Isn't that just my luck?! I swore the appointment was for January. When we got home, I looked at the card they gave me when I made the appointment and, sure enough, it said February 7th on it! So, if you have seen my mind out wandering, please tell it to come back. I think I still need it!

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

You know, although I have never done that a month before...I will admit that I have shown up on the wrong day. Last May right before our move. I was so stressed out ( it was literally the day before the movers came) and I showed up on the wrong day. Oh well!