Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Some Pictures

I have not downloaded pictures from my camera in awhile. Here are some cute ones!
Here is a picture of Jackson and Kyle while watching the Packers game Sunday night. We were all a little sad they didn't win! My parents bought this stuff for Collin when he was a baby because they were living in Milwaukee at the time.


Isn't he silly?


Yesterday was Austin's 100th day of school. They made these lovely glasses. They sort of remind me of Elton John.


We decided to give the twins some cereal. They seem to be ready to tackle some solid food. Our pediatritian said to wait until they are 6 months old, but I figure they are close enough. Anyway, this is Jackson. They did awesome! I don't have a picure of Kyle. For some reason, Travis always took a picture of me feeding him with my hand in front of his face. I didn't think that would be much fun to look at!

2 comments:

Debi said...

They are all getting way too big:) Austins glasses remind me of Elton John also! The twins are so darn cute! Collin is silly but that is great specially being the middle kid he needs to be silly!

Anonymous said...

They are just too cute!