I am pretty sure I have done something like this before. But, it's always fun to have your weirdness out in the open! So here it goes:
Here is what you are suppose to do:
Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.
1. I very rarely eat breakfast. My mornings are just too crazy and I always forget or I just don't think about it until it's almost lunch time. It's really only bad if I forget to eat lunch too!
2. I am obsessed with playing Tetris on my cell phone.
3. I hate shoes. I am having a hard time with the fact that I can no longer wear flip flops all year long. I am also having a hard time finding shoes I would like to wear.
4. I can sleep through anything! Once my head hits my pillow, I am out. And I don't usually wake up until something or someone loudly wakes me up!
5. I wear make up every day. No matter what!
6. I am really hard on myself. I know everyone probably has the same problem. But I am constantly second guessing myself as a wife, mom, sister, daughter or friend. I always think I should have done something better or different or whatever the case may be. It's depressing and I wish I could break the cycle!
So, there you have it! I tag Marie, Maria, Sonnet, Randa, Lisa and Kacie.
1 comment:
I hate shoes tooo, and yet I love them.(I only really hate closed toed shoes) When I lived there, I still wore flip flops all year, yes it was cold but that is how much I hate closed toed shoes!!!
Post a Comment