Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Happy Birthday Marie!
I am not sure if it is still Marie's birthday...she is in Guam, so the time change is crazy and I can't keep up with it! But I couldn't let today pass without giving her some props! So, Happy birthday my dear friend! We have known each other a long time and I consider you one of my very best friends! I love keeping up with your wonderful family on your blog! We have seen each other through a lot of ups and downs. You are such a great example to me and I cherish our friendship every day! The older I get, the more I realize how special friendships can be. And I think ours is very special. Thank you for always being there for me! I love you and hope your birthday is (or was) great!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww hon, thank you so much. That is so sweet of you!! I did have a good day (nice and quiet!). I appreciate your friendship and the example you are to me. Your patience is so admirable. The way you handle everything that life throws at you. Thanks hon, I appreciate it!
Hi!! I tagged you on my blog!! :)
Post a Comment