Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Best Shirt Ever!!

For those of you who don't know Collin too well, he LOVES chocolate milk. And I mean LOVES!! We actually have to limit the amount of milk he drinks in one day because he will get totally full and not want to eat. So, I was at Target awhile back and saw this shirt. I knew he had to have it....

(It says: Conserve Water drink Chocolate Milk)

4 comments:

k.young said...

So fun! I love it.

Debi said...

I love it! He is such a cutie! Collin looks like a big boy also, I can not believe how much they all have changed in a year! I can not wait to get there, we are going to have fun!!

Your favorite sister said...

Oh how I miss Target. What a cute shirt.My kids are total chocoholics also! You can only get a half gallon of it here and so they go through it FAST. So we just buy the big thing of Nesquick!

I love your new background!! So fallish!

Dave and Cindy said...

He looks so excited to be wearing it! What a cutie!