My friend Maria tagged me with this awhile ago and I am just getting around to doing it!! I was going to add a picture but all my high school stuff is in storage somewhere! (phew) Enjoy:
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yep. And from other schools! I was a playa! Just kidding....
2. What kind of car did you drive? My mom's minivan until I got "The Bomb." That is what I named my 1981 Ford Mustang. (please note that 1981 was an "off" year for the Mustang.) It was brown with orange interior and had push button dials on the radio. Good times....
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? I think it was my first day of my senior year. We had moved and everyone thought I was a freshman.
4. Were you a party animal? The original...
5. Were you considered a flirt? Please refer to question 1
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Heck no! I can't carry a tune in a bucket. I tried to play the flute once in 5th grade. It was really just a sad attempt to get out of class!
7. Were you a nerd? I don't think so, but someone else might tell you I was.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Actually no. I played JV soccer.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I didn't know we had one!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Gray and my AP English teacher from my junior year. I can't remember her name to save my life!
12. Where did you sit during lunch? We had an open campus. So, before we could drive or hitch rides with someone else, we walked to my house. Once we had cars we could go wherever we wanted!
13. School mascot? The Gaels. My senior year was the Eagles
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? Yes. I went to several with several different people. Just ponder on that...
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? You know, I had a lot of fun but there was a lot of crappy times too. I think I am good with where I am now!
16. What do you remember most about graduation? Not much. Again, I moved my senior year and so graduation was weird for me.
17. Where did you go senior skip day? Which one?! My friend Kacie and I ditched a lot! We would often drive to 7-11 for Slurpee's.
18. Were you in any clubs? No
19. Have you gained some weight since then? Duh...
20. Who was your prom date? Junior year - John Svitak. We had a total blast because we were really good friends. Senior year - Troy Black...enough said about that:)
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I wanted to but I was on bed rest with twins...
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Don't worry about what others think.
I tag anyone who read my answers:)
2 comments:
Okay, I may be really really dumb, the jury is still out on that one but I have a question. What the heck is a gael?
Very good question. A Gael is an Irish viking! You learned something new today!
Post a Comment