Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stalking can be a good thing!

So, a few weeks ago we were at the pumpkin patch and I noticed this lady's hair. I totally loved the cut. So, I had my sweet husband snap a few photos of her. Now, the only problem with all of this is that I very rarely go and get my hair cut. I hate taking the time and spending the money. So, I was telling my MIL about my stalking experience. As it turns out, her friend's daughter recently graduated from beauty school and she recently had a baby. So, I swapped some old baby stuff for a free hair cut! I showed her the pictures and she did an amazing job at matching the cut! I totally love it! It's pretty low maintenance which is very important to me! So here are the pictures. Please note that she is (hopefully) going to color it tomorrow! Wahoo! So, in this case, stalking turned out to be a good thing!


6 comments:

Maria said...

Woo Hoo!!! You look awesome! I can't wait to see the color. I'm voting for pink. :)

k.young said...

Love the new cut!! It is awesome!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! I love it!

Debi said...

I love it! You looks so cute! Can't wait to see it in person in 17 days!! YEEPY

Jamie said...

Cute hair!

Sonnet Boulton said...

ooh, stylin babe! good job stalking too, I am impressed!