Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My most pointless post EVER

This weather we are having has left me feeling pretty blah! I feel like I have been in a bad mood for weeks. I hate feeling grumpy and angry. Yet I just can't seem to snap out of it. What is that about? I just don't know what is wrong with me. Maybe I am just in a funk. Hopefully it is a phase and it will go away soon! Now that I have that out of my system...

We have parent/teacher conferences this week. Well, just one so I guess I should say conference. We meet with Austin's teacher on Thursday night. I am anxious to see what he has to say. I have talked to him a few times after class, but it's usually pretty brief. I am just curious as to what he is doing to challenge him in class. (I mean Austin's teacher challenging Austin. Not the other way around although I am sure Austin can be challenging sometimes!) We had talked about moving him up to another grade level for reading. Who knew that I would ever have a smart kid! He must get it from his dad....

Collin has been acting more crazy than normal. I expect him to be crazy but he has been driving me bonkers. I don't really even know what the issue is with him. Maybe it's me. Who knows? He has been sassy and I really hate it. Poor kid...he is so much like me! Maybe that's what drives me so crazy!

The twins are cute and destructive. They are into everything! It'll be nice to be in our own place again where I don't need to be so paranoid about what they are doing. Our stuff is already trashed so there isn't much more they could do to it! It's survived Collin after all...

Speaking of our own place, I think we are still planning to move at the beginning of December. I know what you are all thinking, what idiots move right before Christmas? We are those idiots! I'll keep you all posted as I know you are hanging at the edge of your seat to see what happens with the Farr's!

We do have some other great things happening between now and then. My bestest friend, Debi, is coming to visit. For some reason, she thinks this whole 30th birthday is a big deal and should be celebrated. So she is coming to do just that! My parents will, hopefully, be here the same weekend! They are going to bring the rest of our junk from AZ and go to the BYU-Air Force football game. I am going to force them into celebrating Austin's birthday while they are here. I don't think I will have to do much convincing! Austin is very excited for his birthday. Turning 7 is a very big deal. He wants a skateboard! And a skateboard cake. Should be fun.

I also have a cousin date planned with my adorable cousin, Ashley. We are planning to go see Twilight together. We aren't going the day it comes out because she will still be in Idaho for school. So, we are going as soon as she gets home. I am excited because hanging out with Ashley is always a good time!

So, there you have it! Me and my randomness! Enjoy!

4 comments:

k.young said...

With how warm it was yesterday, we totally should have had lunch still. I was bummed! Oh well, we will for sure have to get together after my trip!

Beth said...

I know! I am almost always paranoid for no reason!! Oh well! We will do it soon and it will be wonderful!!

Debi said...

I am using your birthday as a reason to celebrate and to come see you!! Even though 30 is a big deal:) And did you ever stop to think that is maybe why you are in a funk right now?? Or maybe it is just the weather, anyways I am always excited to celebrate anything with you and come see you!! Love ya it is less than a month away!!!

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

Very exciting. Just so you know it is not just your kids, mine have seemed extra crazy too. and i am also going bonkers. i blame it on the weather change so i hope they adiust soon and get back to normal crazy!