Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun

We picked the perfect day to take the kids to pumpkin patch! It was almost 80 degrees here today! We had a great afternoon and brought home some awesome pumpkins!!


Austin and Collin in the kid-friendly maze.

Collin with the pumpkin he picked out. It didn't take him long to find one he liked!

Jackson really like this pumpkin! He worked on rolling it for awhile!

Austin with his pumpkin. He was trying to find the biggest one possible!!

Kyle just had fun hitting all the pumpkins! We also had to keep him from eating hay!

My boys! How cute are they?

6 comments:

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

I love that last picture. If you and Travis were in it, it could totally be your christmas card! Looks like the boys had tons of fun!

Debi said...

OMGosh! I love them! I can not believe that the twins are big enough to be out of the stroller doing things! I can not wait to get there! I love there outfits I am so glad they fit! Love Ya your boys are the cutiest!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun. They all look so cute!

Wolfingtons said...

The twins are getting so big! And I love Collin's hair. Makenzie was talking about him the other day. She was telling me about her boyfriends!

Aut said...

Geesh, I miss your family. Looks like you had a great time!

Becky said...

Beth! Your boys are absolutely adorable. I wanted all boys until I had Chloe. Now I just want girls! Seriously, they are good lookin kids!