Together Forever
I am going to FREEZE!!!!!!!!
It's supposed to be 92 several days this week here in Gilbert - unseasonable warm by 10 degrees or more. At this point, I'm so sick of the heat that I think 28 would be a nice change. For about a day. I feel for you guys! Stay warm!
BRRRRR.... we should take the temp here and the temp there and meet in the middle and then it would be the perfect weather! I wish huh!
Are you missing us yet?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am going to FREEZE!!!!!!!!
It's supposed to be 92 several days this week here in Gilbert - unseasonable warm by 10 degrees or more. At this point, I'm so sick of the heat that I think 28 would be a nice change. For about a day. I feel for you guys! Stay warm!
BRRRRR.... we should take the temp here and the temp there and meet in the middle and then it would be the perfect weather! I wish huh!
Are you missing us yet?
Post a Comment