Friday, October 03, 2008

School Pictures


Austin's 1st grade picture. Doesn't he look so big? He picked which pose and what color background he wanted!

Collin's preschool picture. I thought it was pretty cool that his school did pictures. They were pretty expensive, but really cute!

I loved this background. It looks very fallish. (that's a new word I just made up!)

5 comments:

k.young said...

SOOO handsome! Love it! What cuties you have.

Debi said...

Oh my gosh! They both look so big! I am really going to be shocked when I see them, they are not little boys anymore they are big boys! Wow I like the fallish one also:)

Elizabeth said...

Beth, I can't believe you found my blog! Yeah! Your boys are so cute, I love their school pictures. Our Collins are about a year apart and sound pretty similar in personality. Glad to be in touch again!
Elizabeth

Your favorite sister said...

Your boys are just precious. Sooo adorable!

MCMEMORIES said...

You have some heart breakers on your hands!