Friday, October 24, 2008

An Ode to my Favorite Show EVER....

What F.R.I.E.N.D.S. friend are you?
Your Result: Rachel Green
 

You are most like Rachel. You have a lot of good fortune, but have learned or will learn that friends are more important to you. You make mistakes and get yourself into embarrasing situations, but your true friends will always help you thru!

Monica Geller-Bing
 
Chandler Bing
 
Pheobe Buffet
 
Joey Tribiani
 
Ross Geller
 
What F.R.I.E.N.D.S. friend are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

3 comments:

Jason and Randa said...

Beth I love your blog!!It's almost as cute as mine...your boys are getting so big and handsome, I can't believe how fast kids change. It looks nasty cold there, I think it's time for a visit to Arizona:)

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

Same here. Although I did manage tp get jaymie into the show a couple months before the finally! so he doesn't go quite as crazy! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm Rachel Green too!