Friday, September 19, 2008
A Hard Day's Night
I am so tired! For some reason, Kyle decided he didn't want to sleep last night. I have been up since 1:00 am. It was so weird because he would start crying for a few seconds and then would be quiet for about 10 minutes! You know, just enough time to think he had given up and start drifting to sleep!! Finally I just got up with him and had him lay on me while I laid on the couch. Then Austin woke up at 4:30 with a bad dream. So he slept off and on while next to me on the couch. It was fun! I guess I am just spoiled because usually the twins sleep from about 6:30 or 7:00 until 7-7:30. I have a feeling it's going to be a LONG day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment