We had such a fun weekend! We surprised the boys by taking them to the Day out with Thomas event at the Colorado Railroad Museum in Golden. They both LOVED it! We thought it would be really fun for Collin because he loves Thomas, but Austin had a lot of fun too. We are planning to go back to the museum to just look around sometime soon. So, here are some pictures. And.....our computer is FINALLY working again! Yeah!!
I love this! There is something like this in Marine World permanetly, and when we were there when I swam with the dolphins, all I could think about was Collin! It looks like you all had a blast! Could you email me the picture of all of you! I can not save it from here and have it a normal picture! I am happy your computer is up and running again also!
1 comment:
I love this! There is something like this in Marine World permanetly, and when we were there when I swam with the dolphins, all I could think about was Collin! It looks like you all had a blast! Could you email me the picture of all of you! I can not save it from here and have it a normal picture! I am happy your computer is up and running again also!
Post a Comment