Saturday, August 30, 2008

Zoo Trip



We had the chance to go to the zoo today. We had so much fun and enjoyed seeing some new animals! Especially the "water" ones! I think we all agree that we like the Denver zoo more than Phoenix, even though we had to deal with bees!

5 comments:

MCMEMORIES said...

What a cool zoo! Looks like you are having way too much fun! We're never going to get you back to AZ are we? Miss you guys!

Debi said...

I can not believe how big the twins are getting. I love the pictures! You guys look like you had a lot of fun! You deserve it. Can't wait to visit to see the zoo.

Sonnet Boulton said...

loved the slide shows! thanks for sharin!

k.young said...

Your kids are so cute! The pictures are great! And I LOVE the zoo. I can't wait until Keelia starts to really get into it. How fun to get to go as a family.
This week is a little crazy for me, but can we plan on a day next week for lunch? A Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday are best for me. And the Panera by Park Meadows mall is probably the easiest one to find that is close by here.

Your favorite sister said...

Hey, I am sorry I haven't been in contact for a while. Life has been crazy. I have been thinking about you though! Looks like everything is going well for you guys.So glad the move went smoothly!

thanks so much for the birthday card hon! :)