Still not able to upload pictures! Sorry! Hopefully by this weekend! Anyway, Friday was so cold here!! It rained all day and the boys wore jeans, long sleeve shirts and coats to school! It's suppose to warm back up this week! Thank goodness!!
Travis' boss gave him a couple of tickets to the Bronco's game Saturday night. It was a preseason game against the Cowboys. He took Austin and they had a blast. I was a little worried about how cold it was going to be, but they did fine! Travis got some super cute pictures that I can't wait to share!
4 comments:
That is so awesome! I can not wait to see pictures!
oh, so jealous of the cold right now! that is great fun. Hope everything else is going good so far!
Looks like you guys are settling in already. We miss you. Hey will you have Austin send Logan a postcard? It's a project for school, they're trying to get postcards from different places. If you can send it to:
Ms. Pollock’s Class
Finley Farms Elementary
375 S. Columbus
Gilbert, AZ 85296
Thanks
Yay for being in Colorado!! I would love to have lunch sometime. When is good for you? I will find a panera bread somewhat in the middle, if you want. Where are coming from again?? Are you guys still living at Travis' parent's house? For how long? Can't wait to hear an update!
Post a Comment