Okay, we are still having Internet issues and I am hoping they will be resolved soon so I can return to my normal blogging duties. I feel so out of the loop and I really hate that. Just a quick update:
Austin is doing well in school. He seems to be making friends just fine. He has bought lunch a few times but misses some of the yummy lunches at his old school! He likes his Primary class but misses Logan and Luke!
Collin is having a harder time than I would have thought. He miss Mrs. Karolyn and Sis. Hale. He also misses his girlfriend Makenzie. He is excited for his field trip on Friday. They are going to a pizza place to make pizza! Travis is also very excited to be the one going with him!
The twins are both walking! Holy cow! They are officially 13 months old today. They go to the doctor for their one year check up on Friday. I still need to get their pictures taken! We have just had so much going on! Crazy!!
Well, that's about it for now. I really hope I can post pictures soon!!
3 comments:
I can not believe that the twins are walking:) Oh my gosh! I am jealous that Collin gets to go make pizza, but even more jealous that Travis gets to go:) I miss you bloggin!
Hey. I am excited to see you. I will find out my schedule and let you know what day works. But let's do it soon!
I'm guessing you get lots of exercise chasing those twins around!!
Post a Comment