Monday, August 04, 2008

Party Weekend

We had a pretty busy weekend! It started on Friday when I went to the airport to pick my sister, Cheri, up. She and her boys spent the weekend at my house. So, I took advantage of having another adult in the house and went to Wal Mart at 11:45pm. I picked up my sister, Holly, and we got in line to get our Breaking Dawn books. (As a side note, I have already finished it. Now I have no excuse to not get packing done!)

Saturday was my Grandma's 80th birthday party. We had a ton of family there and it was really a lot of fun! I think she had a good time although I think she was a little embarrassed at all the attention she was getting!! It was a great day, but a long day!

Sunday afternoon I took my sister back to the airport and headed back to my mom's to pick up my kids. Once we got home, I had every intention of getting some packing done. But, I didn't. I read instead. I am glad I was able to stay up until I finished the book this morning. I am even more happy that the twins decided to sleep until 8:30 this morning!!

Anyway, it was a fun weekend! Enjoy the pictures!! My camera died halfway through the celebration. I am hoping to get copies of some of the other pictures soon!

1 comment:

Debi said...

It looked like you guys had a good visit. I am happy that you got some alone time and sometime spent with Cheri:) She looks good. You will get your packing done now that you have no other distractions:)