Well, I now have a U-Haul in my driveway which means just one thing! It's time to move! I can't believe it! We are trying to finish up what is left to pack before our ward comes at 6:00pm to help us load up. We are hoping to leave bright and early tomorrow morning. We are going to stay in Albuquerque Saturday night. We should be arriving in Denver Sunday early evening. So, obviously, I won't be blogging for awhile. I should have lots of fun adventures to share when I get back to blogging! Please pray we have a safe trip.
3 comments:
Have a safe trip:) I will pray until I hear from you so please at least call or text me that you got there safe:) Love Ya:)
Good luck! Moving is awful, and I only have one kid!!! We need to get together as soon as you get things settled somewhat. So let me know :) Be safe.
Hey hon. I have been thinking about you as you make your move. I hope everything goes smoothly. I look forward to hearing from you when you arrive!
Post a Comment