Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Few Birthday Pictures....

Austin had a great birthday. Way too much sugar intake, but still great! Here are a few pictures. We are going to do some more partying this Saturday with my parents, my friends Debi and my aunt and uncle! Wahoo!!


Austin opening a present from Travis and I. This was at the point he realized it was a new Wii game!


Here he is opening his skateboard. I had him convinced that we would never buy him one. EVER! I love his face when he realizes what it is in there!!


Testing out his new board! Doesn't he look so cool?! Let's hope he stays on it!!


Making a birthday wish!


The twins enjoying some cake!!

7 comments:

Debi said...

Very Cool:) He looks so surprised! I love it he looks way cool on his skateboard!

Maria said...

Happy Birthday dude! You do look so cool on the skateboard!

Wolfingtons said...

Happy Birthday Austin! Looks like fun!

Your favorite sister said...

How cute. You have to love kids facial expressions! Looks like he had a great day!

k.young said...

Cute cute cute!

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

He has gotten soooo tall! What a cutie-Happy Birthday Austin!

Natalie Lundberg said...

Beth,
I think it's great that you "tricked" your son so he would be surprised on his birthday. How fun! I can't wait to do the same.

-Natalie