
I went with my fabulous cousin, Ashley, to see Twilight today. I loved it. Was it as good as the book? No, but it was good. I thought it followed the book really well. It was entertaining and isn't that what a movie is suppose to be? Anyway, I enjoyed it and look forward to the next movie!! Thanks for going with me Ashley! I had a blast oohing and ahing with you!!
1 comment:
I have never read any of the books, but loved the movie! I can't wait for the next one to be made! I took Brittany to a midnight showing at the drive in . It was so much fun. She loves the series! I love it that she reads them so I can ask her questions that I now have from watching the movie! Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Any Arizona plans over the holidays?
Post a Comment