We woke up to a little bit of snow this morning! The boys were very excited!! Although I don't think it's going to stick around for long, it was fun anyway!!
I was totally excited! I wish there were more snow. I am so excited for you guys to move. Do you need help? I can't wait to see your house. Where is it, exactly? We can totally get together once you move. Sometime after Thanksgiving, since that will be crazy. Start thinking of a day that is good after Thanksgiving.
I can not believe it waited tell the day I fly in to snow:) It could not wait one more day so it would be there when I woke up to it:) the boys look like they really liked it:)
3 comments:
I was totally excited! I wish there were more snow.
I am so excited for you guys to move. Do you need help? I can't wait to see your house. Where is it, exactly?
We can totally get together once you move. Sometime after Thanksgiving, since that will be crazy. Start thinking of a day that is good after Thanksgiving.
I can not believe it waited tell the day I fly in to snow:) It could not wait one more day so it would be there when I woke up to it:) the boys look like they really liked it:)
Just so you know. It was 85 here today. Try not to be jealous!
Post a Comment