The boy's did a great job on the tree. I am just hoping to keep Kyle and Jackson away from it! Can I just tell you how fun it is to be getting ready for Christmas and have it actually feel like Christmas outside.... Kyle doesn't want Santa to get dirty when he comes down our chimney...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It looks so cute and festive! The snow is a nice touch!
I must be behind in my blogging....new house, 30th birthday, you have been busy! Don't you love the holidays? I'm jealous you already have the snow to make it feel more real. hopefully soon for us!
5 comments:
It looks so cute and festive! The snow is a nice touch!
I am so jealous! I want snow! I love the tree and Kyle!
I must be behind in my blogging....new house, 30th birthday, you have been busy!
Don't you love the holidays? I'm jealous you already have the snow to make it feel more real. hopefully soon for us!
So fun! I am loving the snow!! Is that your new house? I want to see more pictures.
I am so jealous! I WISH WE HAD SNOW!
Post a Comment