Friday, November 07, 2008

Wobble Goggles


So, Collin's new favorite TV show is the Imagination Movers on Playhouse Disney. He especially loves Scott and Scott's wobble goggles. So, he has decided to transform his old swimming goggles into his very own pair of wobble goggles. He wears them fairly often which is a little weird! But, he is just so cute with them on.....

Looking very cute while watching his buddy, Scott, on TV

Here he is making his goggles work. I guess Scott turns them on just like Collin is doing here.

Isn't he just so cute?!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Hadyn loves that show too! I think it's pretty cute, and better than many of the alternatives...why is it that I don't consider just turning it off an alternative...hmmm... Love the goggles and the creativity!

Dave and Cindy said...

So cute. And, no, it's not wierd that he wears them a lot - it's much better than some other costumes he could want to wear all the time. Unlike underwear over tights, he can actually wear his goggles in public! =)

Debi said...

See your boys get the creativity thing from you! I think that is awesome that he wears his goggles that he made! I have never seen the show but I am sure I will in oh lets see 5 days! LOL

k.young said...

Ha ha ha. How cute! That is totally creative.
About lunch, I am fine with whenever. You were the one who thought it was too cold, remember? :) So you pick a day and we can totally meet up!