Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Have you read these?


I have read the books.
I LOVED the books.
I am slightly obsessed with the books.
I want to own the books!
If you haven't read them, do it! They are amazing! Even Travis, who NEVER reads anything, read them and loved them. I borrowed the first 2 from the library and they are the only two I don't own. But I am in the market. So, if you happen upon an amazing deal on them, please let me know! In my attempt to control our spending, I am not willing to spend a lot on them. But I do really want to own them. So I can read them over and over and over.......

3 comments:

Debi said...

Hey Beth do you care if they are used?? We have a brand new used book store opening In Dublin and I will check it out!!

Beth said...

Used is good!! I would LOVE to get the hard bound ones. Let me know if you find them and I will send you some money!!

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

I too LOVE these. I was given the first one, borrowed the others and can't wait to get my hands on the second two. I may or may not have read the third one twice . . . :)