Monday, January 03, 2011

Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam


(I tried to get a good picture of them, but this was after church and they were tired and hungry!)


My babies started Sunbeams yesterday! I can't believe they are big enough to be in Primary! It's crazy!! I was/am really worried about how they will adjust. It's a big change from nursery. We were actually able to fill in yesterday for their regular teachers, so we were able to be there to help ease the transition a little bit. They did pretty well. It's going to take some time for them to adjust to having to sit still for so long, but I think they will get the hang of it! (Heck, I have a hard time sitting for that long!!)

3 comments:

Debi said...

Congrads!! I'm sure they will do well!

Amber said...

That's so cute! It must be weird to not have any nursery kids anymore!!

Julie said...

Wow! That seems so weird! Before we know it they will be deacons! That first few weeks is tough but at least it is at 9 am and not the middle of naptime! So cute!