Friday, January 21, 2011

I need you all to do me a favor...


I have a wonderful friend named Liz. We met when I first headed up to Ricks and we instantly connected. She is a wonderful woman whom I look up to and adore. We lost touch a little after college but, thanks to modern technology, we have been able to catch up. Two years ago today she gave birth to a beatiful little boy they named Jake. Jake was born with HLHS. 19 days later, he returned to live with our Heavenly Father. Please click here to read more of her story. To honor Jake's memory and to help other babies born with the same condition, she has started a program called Jakey's Blankies. For the next 19 days she is collecting money to make more blankets. Please consider adding her Jakey's Blankies button to your blog, if you have one. Please help spread the word. And, if possible, please consider donating some money.

No comments: