I really can't even tell you where I have been!! I have just been BUSY!! I am having a much harder time getting Christmas stuff done this year! I should have expected this, but I didn't. Last year, Travis also had vacation days that he had to take. Not so lucky this year!!
I spent a few days this week helping at Austin's school. My mom and sister watched Collin and the twins for me, which was so nice. I enjoy being able to help out when and where I can! I wish I could do more!
We have a busy weekend lined up! We have to get a couple packages shipped and I need to get everything ready for that. Tonight is our ward's Christma party and the boys are very excited for that! Tomorrow we have some shopping that we need to finish! The big boys need to buy for the twins still. They don't want the twins to come with us, so we are going tomorrow when Daddy can stay with the babies!
So, that's about it. Just trying to get ready!! Hope you are feeling more successfull than I am!!
No comments:
Post a Comment