Saturday, December 01, 2007

A gift from my hubby!!



My husband totally rocks!! He came home from work the other day and told me he had a present for me. Then he pulls out this CD! I was so excited!! I absolutely love Josh Groban. His voice is amazing and when I saw this CD, I knew I had to have it. It was so sweet that Travis bought it for me. Anyway, this CD is incredible. If you are looking for a new Christmas CD, I would highly recommend this one! I am not a huge fun of some of the rocking Christmas songs that are out there, I tend to stick with the more traditional stuff. (Although the songs I have on here are not all that traditional, but I had a limited selection!!)Which is exactly what this is. So there is my review!! You can come over and listen to it if you want!! I'll share!!

4 comments:

Deb said...

ok I will be there tomorrow:) so you can share:) I only wish that was true! Travis does rock:)
Love Ya

Your favorite sister said...

I just saw a commercial for that yesterday, and just the little clips of songs, had me teary eyed! If they actually have it here, I just might get it. Or maybe itunes...

Beth said...

If you can't find it there, let me know! I will send you one!! You HAVE to have it!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you that you finally got that CD. I know how much you wanted it.