Friday, December 28, 2007

RSV

Travis and I took the twins to the doctor today. It turns out that they do have RSV. You can read more about it here:
http://children.webmd.com/tc/respiratory-syncytial-virus-rsv-infection-topic-overview

Anyway, this is a pretty serious problem because of their age and the fact that they are preemies. We gave them a breathing treatment in the office and I am waiting for them to bring me a machine to the house. Hopefully the treatments will help. We will go back to the doctor on Monday to see if we need to do anything else. He considered sending us to the hospital, but their oxygen levels were good enough that he said they would be okay with the treatments. So, please pray that they will get better this weekend!

2 comments:

Debi said...

Beth, I am so sorry to hear that the twins are so sick. I will pray that they will recover just fine by the end of the weekend. I love you and if you need to talk I am here!

Your favorite sister said...

Oh my godness! I hope they are ok. I will absolutely keep them in my prayers and if you need anything let me know!