Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hoopla

My friend Marie tagged me. So, here are 12 random things about me that relate to Christmas:

1. I love baking Christmas goodies. I am not the best, but I like doing it. It makes me feel good to know that so many of my family members have a favorite cookie of mine.

2. I, like Marie, do not decorate with many Santa's. She and I both love snowmen.

3. I LOVE my glass nativity. Seriously, it's one of the most expensove things we own. (that hasn't been handed down) It's very simple and elegant.

4. I love Christmas music. I love to sing it and listen to it!

5. I look forward to seeing The Forgotten Carols every year now. Travis and I have made it a tradition over the past few years. We went again this year and it was just as amazing as ever!

6. I love getting Christmas cards!! I love seeing pictures and reading updates on everyone.

7. I really love shopping for other people. It's so fun to pick out a gift that you really think someone will love. Then wrapping it up pretty. It's so much fun. I really love giving gifts. I wish I had lots more money so I could give to more people!

8. I make a ton of lists too! (We are so much alike Marie) Do I always stick to them or remember them? NO! But, I try!

9. I love watching all the Chritmas specials. I love to watch It's a Wonderful Life and A Charlie Brown Christmas. My new favorite is the SpongeBob Squarepants Christmas special. We have it on TiVo, if you want to come watch it!

10. I like Christmas socks. The kind you wear. I have lots of them! I think they are fun! My kids love to see what pair I am wearing!!

11. I look forward to going to a movie on Christmas Eve. I don't go to movies very often anymore. I am guarenteed at least one movie a year!!

12. I love watching Christmas through the eyes of my children. We were driving somewhere the other night and I was pointing out Christmas lights to Collin. He told me that he was just so excited. It was so cute to hear him say that!!

So, there you have it. Now I tag Holly, Debi, Sonnet, Karolyn, and Autumn.

No comments: