Monday, December 03, 2007

Could it be??


I really thought that once the twins got a little older, it would be easier to tell them apart. But, it hasn't gotten any easier! If anything, it's harder now than ever! Could they actually be identical? Or do they just look a lot alike? I have had several people ask if I have two sets of twins when I have all 4 boys out. So, maybe all of my kids will look a lot alike. Who knows?! We looked into doing a DNA test, but I am just not willing to spend that kind of money....at least not yet!! Anyway, these are just some new, cute pictures of the twins. Can you tell who is who??


1 comment:

Debi said...

They are both so cute:) I think the top one is Jackson and the bottom one is Kyle. Now that was just a guess, but you can sort of tell in there faces. Such cute kids you have:)
Miss Ya!