
Today, Austin had a half day at school. So, I decided I would take the boys to the mall to see Santa. It wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be, which was nice. Austin and Collin were very patient while I fed the twins. I think the ice cream cone I bought them helped!! We wandered around for awhile before heading home. It was fun because Austin and Collin were so excited to see Santa and tell them what they wanted for Christmas!! Aren't they all so cute?!
4 comments:
We did the same thing today. Check it out. Your boys look great!
What an adorable picture! That turned out sooo cute!
This picture is so darn cute:) I am glad it went smoothly. I am now looking at Santa and the boys everytime I look at my monitor:)
Love Ya
Are you kidding me? What a priceless picture!! I love it! Carsen misses Collin--can he come over and play next week? I miss you!
Post a Comment