It's now two days after Christmas and I am scratching my head trying to figure out where to put all this new stuff!! Once again, my kids got TONS of new toys and I have no room for any of them!! We have decided to rearrange our house a little. We have a small front room that holds the computer and Collin's train table. We are going to move the couch and TV in there and move the desk and train table in the bigger room. Then we will have a "play room" for all the kids toys! I am kind of anxious to see how it will work out. My mom and sister have offered to help me move furniture. I don't think they realize what they have offered to do!! It's going to be messy, but I think it will work out much better. I think I will start taking the tree down today. We bought our tree last year on clearance. It was the floor model, so we don't have a box for it. I think I will run over to Target and get a storage bag or something for it today. If I can get the ornaments off, Travis will take it down when he gets home.
Anyway, I know this is kind of boring, but having my house such a mess really stressed me out! I'm just weird that way. I hate all the clutter. With 4 kids, I guess I have to expect it. But, I still don't like it!! I'll let you know how it all goes!! Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment