Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Tag

I think I did this last year too. But, it's super fun so I am doing it again! If you have a blog, please do this as well! I would love to read your answers!!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hmmm...I like both. I am a HUGE fan of Starbucks' Peppermint Hot Chocolate. It is so insanely good!

2. Do you wrap presents or not? I do....Santa doesn't.

3. Colored Lights or White? I do love the look of white, but I was out voted this year, so we have colored lights.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No....we don't need mistletoe;)

5. When do you decorate? The day after Thanksgiving. Or at least the weekend after. The last few years, Travis has had to work that day. So we usually wait until he gets home.

6. Favorite holiday dish? My mother in law's green chili. It is so good!!!

7. Favorite memory as a child? We have always gone to the movies on Christmas Eve. It was always my favorite thing to do. Still is!!

8. When & how did you learn about Santa? I remember playing at the school that was down the street from my house and my friend asked me how I learned that Santa wasn't real. I hadn't learned anything of the sort, so I freaked out. I tried to play it off so I wouldn't look silly. Secretly, I was devestated!!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? I never did as a kid. But Travis' family did. So, we now give the boys a new pair of pj's (real original) and an ornament. We try and get them an ornament that represents the previous year for them individually.

10. How do you decorate your tree? Well, with lights and ornaments. It's got all kinds of crazy ornaments on it. It's pretty...

11. Snow...love it or dread it? I think it's very pretty to look at....in pictures!

12. Can you ice skate? Not a chance!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Oh my heck....I have no idea. I remember one year when I got this beautiful velvet dress. I am not even sure who it was from. But I loved it! I wore it for some family pictures with my grandparents and all of my cousins. I have a copy of one of the pictures and I still just love that dress. I wish I knew what happened to it. I guess I have always like getting clothes!!

14. What is the most important part of the holidays? Well, obviously, teaching my kids the true meaning of Christmas. But I think family is the next most important.

15. Favorite holiday dessert? Peppermint ice cream

16. Favorite tradition? The movie thing again. I also love going to the temple every year to see the lights. We try and go at least once with the kids. They love it!!

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Thanks for playing Beth! :)