I know it's probably too early to be decorating for Christmas, but I don't care! I am doing it anyway! I love Christmas!! Last year, we bought a new tree on clearance. We got an amazing deal and I was so excited to get it put up. It looks great and I just love it. It's probably the nicest tree we have had!! One of my favorite things to do, is to hang all the ornaments on the tree. Now, I know a lot of people have fancy trees that don't use ornaments. Those trees are nice. They look very pretty. But, I LOVE the way our tree looks this year! Every ornament on there tells a story. You see, we buy the boys an ornament every year for Christmas. We try and pick out something significant from the previous year and get an ornament based on that. Does that make sense? Like last year....Austin got a soccer ornament and Collin got a Thomas one. It starts with their babies first Christmas ornament, so the twins will each get one this year. I am not sure about the boys yet. Anyway, I just wanted to share a picture of our tree. It may not be fancy, but I think it's beautiful!!
With Lights
Without the Lights


3 comments:
Not too early to decorate, specially with 4 kids:) I love the tree, but I want to see the tree without the lights close up and it will not let me, could you email me one so that I can make it bigger so I can see it better? I decorated the outside of my house yesterday, I will go take pictures tomorrow and post them. We are not getting a tree for the 2nd or 3rd year in a row because we will not be here and the cats would eat it if we were not here.
Looks good. I also agree that it isn't too early. We have always decorated the day after Thanksgiving. Mostly because I know Ben will be home to do it! :)I don't have a camera right now though,so no pictures yet!
Your tree looks gorgeous!! I'm so sad I have to wait until we move into our new house to put up my tree :(
Post a Comment