Friday, November 16, 2007

Sick....AGAIN!!!

Collin and I are sick! Yuck! I swear, ever since Austin started school someone in this house gets sick once a month! Collin has a runny nose and a cough. Luckily, he doesn't touch the babies much. Hopefully they won't get it. Unfortunately, I am also not feeling well. It's harder for me to stay away from the babies. We have to try our best not to let them get sick. Because they were so premature, it could be really dangerous if they got sick. So, we would like to avoid that! One stay in the hospital was enough.

It's shaping up to be another busy weekend. I will be at the church most of the day tomorrow. Travis and I were going to go out for my birthday tomorrow night, but I don't think we will now. My friend was going to watch the kids and I don't want to share the germs! Maybe I will talk him into putting the kids down early and ordering dinner in! Or maybe I could go to bed early.....

No comments: