Thursday, November 15, 2007

How cute are these kids??

I just thought I would share some cute pictures of my boys! I have to laugh because people seem to feel so sorry for me when they find out that I have all boys. I think it's great and I think I am totally blessed. I mean, just look how cute they all are:

Jackson smiling. Doesn't it just melt your heart?


Kyle smiling....again, it totally melts me when they smile. I still get teary eyed every time they do it. (I know, I am a dork!)


How cute!! My older boys!! Today was finally cool enough to need to wear pants. We quickly discovered that I will need to go buy Austin new pants that actually fit! Apparently he needs new shoes too! We actually got a little rain today. It's been cloudy all morning. I hope it stays like this all day...I love it!

4 comments:

Wolfingtons said...

They are cute. And boys are fun!

Debi said...

I love the pictures:) They are all so cute, I wish I lived closer those twins are growing so fast:)

Anonymous said...

Your boys all have great smiles! They are just so cute!

Jamie said...

They are so cute - I can't wait to see them at Christmas!