Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Being the mom....

A mother's work is never done, right? Isn't that how the saying goes? Today has been one of those days. I worked my hinney off (I could only dream...) trying to get my house clean. I finally feel pretty good about it again. It's not perfect, but it's so much better!! I had to go to the store after dropping Collin off at preschool. It's always a challenge to take the twins to the store. But I think I have come up with a pretty good system. You see, I put one baby in a front carrier and the other baby stays in his car seat in the cart. Anyway, I got what I needed to get and came home. I had to pick Austin up from school early to take him to the dentist. His spacer fell out at school on Friday, so they needed to put it back in. I had to take all the kids into the school to pick him up and then again into the dentist office for an appointment that lasted 5 minutes! Ah the joys....

Austin has a doctor appointment tomorrow. It's his 6-year-old check up. Travis is coming home early tomorrow. So, I wonder who will stay with Collin and the twins and who will take Austin? Maybe we'll flip for it!

I am just so tired today. I am proud of myself, but tired! People always say that I will look back at this time and miss it. To that all I have to say is-we'll see!!

No comments: