So I need a little bit of help from you guys!! Austin's class is going to be studying the different aspects of the seasons. His teacher is asking for us to gather leaves from different parts of the country to display in their classroom. So, if you happen to be out and about and see some cool leaves, please send them to Austin. He will then take them into his class and hang them up on the map! Thanks!!
4 comments:
I will send you some leaves from our maple tree and see if I can not find some others. I will put them in is and yours birthday box.
Hey, I don't really have too many leaves here. But I do have palm fronds.:) If you want me to send those I would be happy too.
Regan will collect some maple, hawthorne and cherry leaves today. We'll get them in the mail today or tomorrow. What a cool project.
Post a Comment