Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Lost Fountain

Proof that kids say the darnest things....

Austin likes to wear a t-shirt with a button up shirt over it to school. Yesterday he wore his blue one. When I picked him up after school I noticed that his shirt was on inside out. When I asked him about it, he told me he had lost it at school. He had left it on the playground and when he finally remembered it was there, he went back to look for it. He was pretty upset to realize it was gone! I asked him what he did and he told me that his teacher told him to check the lost fountain. I chuckled and asked if he meant the lost and found. He said no....the lost fountain. Then he told me that his shirt was there and he was so happy someone turned it into the office and the lost fountain!!

How cute is that?

2 comments:

Deb said...

that is the cutest thing:0)

Wolfingtons said...

Don't you just want to sqeeze 'em tight when they say things like that. That is one for the journal!