So, here it is....Tuesday! I can't believe what a crazy week this is shaping up to be!! Austin's birthday party is Saturday and he is so excited! I sent the invitations out a little late, so I am hoping that people are still able to come. I can't believe he is going to be 6. He is just getting too big! He is starting to read a lot!! I am really impressed. At first, I thought he just had some of our books memorized. So I bought him a new Level 2 book. He read about 97% without any help at all! Long are the days of spelling things out in front of him!
Okay, so I was at Wal Mart last night and they had this display out that said 52 shopping days until Christmas! What the heck? Is it just me or does Christmas come earlier every year? Every year, we plan to start our shopping earlier, but we never do!! Argh! I better get shopping though! We have 2 extra kids this year, plus we have to mail stuff! Oh the joys.....
Guess what I maneged to get done yesterday?? 7 loads of laundry, I cleaned my kitchen including the stove top and mopped my floor. This is a lot and I was down right proud of myself! I also made a weekly menu plan (more inspiration from Marie) and I am pretty excited about it. I am hoping it will make dinner easier if I have planned ahead! We'll see.
So, Travis' car died again!! Seriously...do you ever feel like you just can't catch a break?! We just replaced the battery and the alternator, so who knows what the problem could be now. It's pretty frustrating because we don't have any more money to put into it. I don't know what we are going to do. Maybe pray for a miracle?!
Anyway, I know this is pretty pointless. But, life is just moving along! And we are trying to move with it!!
Okay, so I was at Wal Mart last night and they had this display out that said 52 shopping days until Christmas! What the heck? Is it just me or does Christmas come earlier every year? Every year, we plan to start our shopping earlier, but we never do!! Argh! I better get shopping though! We have 2 extra kids this year, plus we have to mail stuff! Oh the joys.....
Guess what I maneged to get done yesterday?? 7 loads of laundry, I cleaned my kitchen including the stove top and mopped my floor. This is a lot and I was down right proud of myself! I also made a weekly menu plan (more inspiration from Marie) and I am pretty excited about it. I am hoping it will make dinner easier if I have planned ahead! We'll see.
So, Travis' car died again!! Seriously...do you ever feel like you just can't catch a break?! We just replaced the battery and the alternator, so who knows what the problem could be now. It's pretty frustrating because we don't have any more money to put into it. I don't know what we are going to do. Maybe pray for a miracle?!
Anyway, I know this is pretty pointless. But, life is just moving along! And we are trying to move with it!!
This is just a super cute picture of the twins from this morning! I love overalls on little babies. I bought these a few months ago and am super excited that they almost fit! They are still a little big, but they still look so cute!

4 comments:
I am very proud of you for getting stuff around the house done that is bothering you so. Also I am excited that you made a menu plan it really does work if you have things planned.
I love the picture of the twins:)
I wish that I was going to be there for Austins birthday:( Oh well I had a wonderful time while there. Do not forget you have something to wrap of mine.
I will say a pray about Travis' car and that you guys find something easy to do.
I wrapped your gift for him already. Do you want me to take it to his party or have him open Sunday? Let me know!!
Wow, you got so much done!! Good for you! I have been putting so much off it is NOT good!! The menu plan has been great and if you look at the site that sponsored it, people have so many good ideas!
I also love overalls on babies! When Ivan was like 6 mo. I put him in a diaper and overalls and go the cutest black and whites. Soooo cute!
I do not care when you give it to him. There is a box on its way also. It should be there Friday I would think. So you decide what you want and where he needs gifts.
Post a Comment