Friday, November 09, 2007

Upset Tummies and Birthday Fun

It's Friday already! Holy cow!! It has been such a busy week! Wednesday and Thursday Collin was complaining about an upset tummy. I actually kept him home from preschool yesterday, just in case. I honestly think he may have a little anxiety and a little cry for some attention. I have a really hard time spending good, quality time with him lately. The twins and trying to keep a house in order keep me so busy! Plus, I have been trying to get Austin's birthday all situated! I feel so bad for Collin and I don't know what to do. I really have been trying to play with him, but there are times I just can't. He seems to be doing better today. We played trains (again) and watched a movie while I fed the babies. Hopefully, as the twins get older, he will get more attention around here!!

I sent cupcakes and juice boxes to school with Austin today for his birthday. When we were talking about cupcakes he asked me if I was going to get juice boxes too. I asked him if he wanted me to. His reply? " Well, Yeah! We get thirsty, you know!" It was much funnier when he said it! So, I had to get some juice boxes. I wouldn't want them thirsty. Or to have to drink the tap water! Gulp!! ( you will only appreciate that statement if you have ever actually tasted the tap water here!!)

Well, I need to get going. I have SO much to do today and I am slowly running out of time!! I will post pictures from Austin's birthday celebrations later!!

No comments: