I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know we did! I ate way too much and it was all so good!! I really love Thanksgiving, and not just for the food! I love having the opportunity to reflect on the many things I have to be grateful for. Here are some of the things I have been thinking about:
*my husband-he really is my best friend and I love him more than words could possibly say
*my kids-they are amazing!! I love them so much and couldn't imagine my life without them
*all of my extended family-there are so many wonderful people that I get to call family. I really do love them all
*my friends-I have some amazing friends in my life
*the Gospel-don't know where I would be without it!
*my ward-I really think we live in the best ward ever
*my home-it may be a mess, but it's mine!!
*the food in my cupboards-no need to go hungry here!
*scriptures-many problems have been solved by reading my scriptures
*my calling-I love being in Primary again
Anyway, I just love this time of year. I have SO much to be grateful for and I am so glad that I can take time to remember it all. I can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner. As this busy season approaches, I hope we can all remember the true meaning of the season.
No comments:
Post a Comment